Experience & Professionalism
DHM Construction Services, LLC is a professional, full-service construction and management firm diligently dedicated to providing an exceptional product for the greatest value. Our team has over 35 combined years of professional construction experience and is discernibly devoted to achieving our client’s objectives by delivering projects on time, of the highest quality and for the best value possible.
Licensed & Certified
It is crucial that when hiring a builder to ensure that they are licensed in the state that the construction is taking place.
Not only is DHM Construction Services a licensed, insured, and bonded contractor in the State of Florida, but also in numerous districts in states across the country. Our certifications are quite extensive and are not limited to:
- Class A General Contractor in the State of Florida # I-CGC1523749
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Certified
- Qualified StormWater Management Inspector
- Structural Engineering Inspector: Certified in Stucco Failure
- Florida Nursery, Growers & Landscape Association (FNGLA) Certified
- We are approved through the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Home Loan Guaranty Program
- Licensed, Insured and Bonded
- Certified General Contractor, Class A Supervisor through the City and County of Denver Community Planning and Development Department (# 1050876)
- Contractor License # 100297 in the City of Wheat Ridge
- Class A Supervisor in the City of Aurora, CO
- Class A Contractor in the City of Aurora, CO (# 2016 1076273 00 CL)
- MISERS Occupational Safety Certified
safety best practices
As of April 22, 2010, the EPA has implemented new regulations requiring construction professionals working in homes built before 1978 to be certified and follow specific work practices to contain and clean lead-based paint dust. Lead-based paint dust can contaminate homes endangering homeowners and construction professionals. DHM Construction Services’ team members are certified in lead-safe work practices because the health of your family and our team is our top priority.
Safety is very important to us. Construction sites can be dangerous and there are countless hazards; not only do we put a high-level of safety measures in place on our build sites, we also go the extra distance to find and hire licensed and insured sub-contractors. We are compliant with OSHA safety and training regulations.
Here at DHM, we believe developing with the intention of sustaining natural resources is essential for future generations. Through our partnerships with leading local Green Product manufacturers we are able to provide our clients with the most cutting-edge technology available, as we strive to go above and beyond the county and state minimum standards adhered to by many other builders, including but not limited to:
- Open or closed cell spray foam insulation into the roof structure to increase the home’s SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating, provide additional roof support, and reduce potential insect infestation
- SIPs (Structural Insulated Panels) which provide the building with superior structural stability and strength while also offering exceptional air-tightness and insulating properties
- Sealed roofing systems, designed to absorb less heat than a standard roof while saving energy and extending the roof surface life
- Where appropriate we are proud to provide the infrastructure necessary for easy solar panel installation on our new construction homes
So whether you are looking to build a LEED-certified building, a self-sustaining house, or any other type of structure, let DHM Construction Services help you BUILD YOUR DREAM.